1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup Nutralite butter
½ cup powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla essence
½ tsp orange essence
¾ cup chocolate
1 cup milkmaid or mithai mate
1 ½ cup milk
1 ½ tsp vinegar
2 cups flour
1 heaped tbsp tang
¼ cup of cocoa powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1. Sieve Flour with cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder and add tang to it.
2. Mix together sugar, oil, butter, and essence.
3. Then add condensed milk to the above mixture and mix.
4. Then add the melted chocolate to it.
5. Add vinegar to the milk.
6. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternately with milk.
7. Add glazed orange peels to the ready mix.
8. Bake at 180 degrees C for 20-25 minutes.
You can have a look at the IGTV video here.