Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day our top priority during these challenging times continues to be the health & safety of our co-workers, customers & communities.
Keeping the safety of our employees, customers & community in mind we at Stole & Yarn along with our Warehousing Partner (Ecom-Express) & Shipping Partners (iThink Logistics & Zepo) are taking the following precautionary measures to make sure our products are delivered to you safely
- Ensuring regular awareness and hygiene advisory communication, such as washing hands, using sanitisers, social distancing and avoiding touching face, are spread through relevant videos, repeat reminders via emails, chat windows and so on. Posters and other ready-to-refer instructional materials purely based on WHO guidelines and Govt of India guidelines are now being displayed at all the work areas
- Distribution of face masks & gloves
- (Shipping Partners Only) For consistent communication from our partner's side to their Deliver Associates while on the move, our partner's delivery app displays banners frequently with hygiene advisory to communicate about minimising the chance of exposure to the virus. Before and after every order delivery, they have been advised to sanitize or wash their hands.
- Along with the physical health of an employee, mental health has also become vital due to the anxiety that has taken hold amongst people. We are educating our employees to keep coronavirus-related anxiety under control and stress built by the flood of social media messages on coronavirus must be handled with discretion.
- Adapting our workplace system and policies to control possibilities of virus spread
- Frequent sanitisation of our workplace, warehouse & shipping centres
- ‘No contact’ delivery option is provided to ensure Safe Order Delivery. Customers can call our Delivery Associates and opt for it on pre-paid orders. Rather than orders being placed into the hands of the customer, orders will be left on the doorstep, therefore removing the need for direct contact for both parties.