Blue Mughal Flowers Cotton Duvet
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The Mughal Flowers Duvet epitomizes the variety and splendor of Mughal gardens in full bloom. Set against a solid off-white background, the flowers and leaves on intertwining vines form an intricate pattern spread out across the entire body of the razai.
- An ethnically designed gold khadi hand-block printed duvet from Jaipur made of Pure Cotton Filling to help you sleep with maximum comfort and ease. The cotton fibers help you stay warm in the winters and cool in the summers.
- Soft, Cozy & Lightweight
- Ideal for everyday use
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Wash Care: Mild detergent, Gentle Machine Wash, DO NOT Sun Dry, DO NOT Hang Dry, Dry Flat (the khadi printing is done using a strong dye & DOES NOT come off after washing)
- Makes a perfect gift for a housewarming, anniversaries, birthdays, weddings & more
- NOTE: The print is only on one side.